Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning the circle and reflects the universe and everything in it.
In this class Ubie will teach you how to create your own beautiful mandala flower structure, step-by-step. It’s a mindful practice, so it’s relaxing, inspiring and allows you to flex those creative muscles. You’ll love what you’ve created by the end of the hour.
🎟 Register here, and we’ll send you a Zoom link shortly after:
Mandalas are beautiful symmetrical creations that can be as intricate as you wish. Many of Ubie’s students say they could never draw something as apparently complex as that. Well, with the guidance of Ubie Design, you can! This class is suitable for ALL levels of artistic ability, for adults and kids aged 8 and above.
What you will learn:
– This class teaches you how to draw your own Mandala Flower template
– We use straight and curved edges – and as you gain confidence you can add freehand flourishes to your design
– We will give you some tips and tricks to add your own personal design features to your flower structure!
What you need:
– A piece of square paper. Simply cut a piece of A4 (printer) paper into a square before the class by measuring 21cm down the long side and cut across
– A pencil, eraser, sharpener, a ruler and a calculator (or use your phone’s edges)
– A black pen
– 3 round objects. Each roughly 6cm, 12 cm and 18cm diameter (side to side). Use your imagination. Examples could be wine glass, small plate, saucepan lid. It doesn’t need to be exact. The largest item must be smaller than the size of the paper
📆 Date: Monday, 22 June 2020
🕒 Time: 6:30 – 7:30 (GMT+8)